I thought I have a disease which is just in my head. I get depressed when the season changes to winter.So I asked one of my Dr friends if it is a scientifically proven fact that we get depressed or feel uneasy when the weather changes, and he actually said yes. It is a lot more common among Asians because we are used to having a high level of Vitamin D and when winter comes, your vitamin level drops, and this is what causes you to be stressed! Yay Aku tak gila!!
When "this" happens, all I can think of are woolly socks, a good book and the duvet and all things furry, like these.
![]() |
| Pedro pretending he is a rock star. |
![]() |
| And pretend that he is dead cos he doesn't want to play anymore. |
![]() |
| This is one is quite recent. He does look like an overfed orange fuzzball. |
![]() | |
| Acu likes to pamper this kitty. Tengok baju and his treats. |
I actually have a confession. I am not an animal lover, but I love to look at cute animals, be it cats or dogs or hamster. But, before you judge me, I don't go out and kill them on purpose, I don't condone animal cruelty either. What I won't do is go out there and adopt animals. I am actually very afraid of animals, except for Persian Cats like Pedro.
Pedro is my sister's cat. Before we had him in the house, I can never touch or be near a cat. My brother, my aunt and I, we are afraid of cats. Geli is more like it lah. But, one fine morning, when Pedro was still a kitten, he would mew loudly and ask me to bring him downstairs. His hind legs weren't strong enough yet, so I had no choice, but to try to pick him up and bring him downstairs. Pampered is his middle name. There were no words to say how I felt at that time. Geli mat mat mat ok. But because he is too cute to not pose with, i decided that I have to overcome my fear, well at least with him cos he is going to be around for a very long time.
So out of the three of us, only I have managed to hold him tenderly. Although my brother hates to admit it, we all know he has a soft spot for Pedro cos he will ask where Pedro is or if he has had his meals yet. Awww.
Anyway, the mother of Pedro looks like the below:
![]() | |
| My sister pretending to be Pedro. Quite cute hor. |
![]() |
| Me pretending to be a baby cheetah in Neu Look. |
Ok, now I feel a tad better looking at pictures of Pedro. Since my sister is here in Dublin with me, Pedro is being taken care of by my Acik. So he has become a little bit more mengada and sadly has forgotten my smell. Anyway, a little small information about Pedro, his sister's name is Mawar. And as I told you before, Pedro ni mengada, his actual name is Massimo Pedriola.
But you should listen when my maid calls him in her Javanese slang..."PeDDro" "PeDDro"...






4 comments:
hah tell me abt feelin depress in winter :) i had that the first time we moved .. stressed out giler and after awhile i got use to the cold weather but never like it, one bit .. tapi bila snow turun jakun gak ahhahaha
hahaha!soft spot dont live here,sorry!tapi comel la pedro mcm mimi kan!come home soon!pedro misses aunt mimi and mama ila.
p/s:its not takut, its geli ok!
AJ: Tulah I get it every year!! Drama kan..and sini snow tak turun sangat..sedih je
Mimi pun geli...but Pedro ok sebab dia comel
mimi n ila so comel....takut nenyo tengok both of you and terus menyorok bawah gobok acik. Bila masa pedro ada sisiter nama mawar? so melayu gitu!
Post a Comment