Oh, how I wish you guys are still young and small, so I can still pick you up and poke you guys around. I felt a bit out of place when I went to my aunt's house in Puchong last Raya. I didn't know where I stand. With the kids, or with the adults. You see, the female cousins of mine are at least 5 years younger than me, so when I was younger, they were obviously still very young. I couldn't have shared make-up tips or UiTM stories with them. They are the lucky lots because they are all of the same age, so they get along very well. But I was and am still too young to join my other cousins who are at least 5 years older than me, and all with marriage stories.

We took more pictures with the other male cousins of mine, but Dad deleted them because the quality was bad. Anyway what are our similiarities? Pipi and mata kot? Matilah aku sorang je "free hair".
Along and Adik (not in the picture) used to come to our house every week. We used to bring them swimming every single week. It was fun, like having a younger sister to bully. Hehe. Adik likes to ask for potato bread from my maternal grandmother and ate everything doused in kicap. Well Along wasn't fussy at all but she didn't like to eat very much. She has always been the "mengalah" sister. Very sisterly har yew.
Adnin and Fiqah , well I don't see them as often because they live in Kelantan. So I meet them during family gatherings, but I suppose they can't remember much. Anyway, Fiqah was very quiet and thin as a child. She was also very shy, but she talks more now, I heard that PLKN boosted her confidence level. Very well. Adnin was like so cute as a baby. I think she could speak Mandarin when she was like 4 or 5. I remembered having to babysit her for about 30 minutes because her mom had to pick her sister up from school or something. She just sat there, staring shyly at me. So I took a paintbrush and brushed her nose. She burst into a fit of giggles. Easy to make a kid happy isn't it?
Since they have not graduated from Uni, or entered Uni yet, I wish them all the best in the future. Do not let your years go by wasted. If you want to be somebody and make your parents proud, study smart and be somebody. Choose your course wisely.
We took more pictures with the other male cousins of mine, but Dad deleted them because the quality was bad. Anyway what are our similiarities? Pipi and mata kot? Matilah aku sorang je "free hair".
Along and Adik (not in the picture) used to come to our house every week. We used to bring them swimming every single week. It was fun, like having a younger sister to bully. Hehe. Adik likes to ask for potato bread from my maternal grandmother and ate everything doused in kicap. Well Along wasn't fussy at all but she didn't like to eat very much. She has always been the "mengalah" sister. Very sisterly har yew.
Adnin and Fiqah , well I don't see them as often because they live in Kelantan. So I meet them during family gatherings, but I suppose they can't remember much. Anyway, Fiqah was very quiet and thin as a child. She was also very shy, but she talks more now, I heard that PLKN boosted her confidence level. Very well. Adnin was like so cute as a baby. I think she could speak Mandarin when she was like 4 or 5. I remembered having to babysit her for about 30 minutes because her mom had to pick her sister up from school or something. She just sat there, staring shyly at me. So I took a paintbrush and brushed her nose. She burst into a fit of giggles. Easy to make a kid happy isn't it?
Since they have not graduated from Uni, or entered Uni yet, I wish them all the best in the future. Do not let your years go by wasted. If you want to be somebody and make your parents proud, study smart and be somebody. Choose your course wisely.
PS-Did u know that I only have one cousin on my mother's side?
3 comments:
in my case most gatherings, office or family, i am always the free hair one .. i have my own long version of my free hair choice but in the end mimi, yang penting hati, and the nawaitu ! kalau berlitup pun hati tak betul and nawaitu tak baik no point !
AJ: betul. High 5!! Dulu kat UiTM slalu je lah kena perli. Hehe.
hahah tell me abt kena perli and kena sound and kena everything hahah .. no point doing it cos everyone is doing it, it comes with a huge responsibiity, bukan takat pakai aje !
Post a Comment