The first year I was called in for the review, my legs feel like jelly because I didn'tknow what to expect and was also excited about the prospect of a pay rise.

source:theneedle.org
The second year I was called in for the annual review, my legs still felt like jelly,but I wasn't expecting a pay rise because of the recession.I was called in last simply becausemy supervisor wanted to hear from me, what I thought about the on-going issue within my department.Again, I could have used it at my advantage-which includes people-bashing and self-appreciating, but I remained professional, and touched on things that I felt were truly necessary. So I didn't touch about my geli mat mat issue about the person across from me, because that's too personal.I swear for thenext Kris Kringle (or Kindle in certain countries), I will get him a set of cotton buds.
source:warehouse something

But what do I answer if he tells me that he knows that I have this blog?Erkkkthat will be the end of coffeeandcurls then, I must say.Bai, babai babai now(matsalleh suka ckpbye bye laju2 banyak2 kali. it feels like they can't wait to put down the phone!)
3 comments:
Haw haw,so funny la u mi.Siap mi Kena marah dgn boss tak tau ,tak tau...
hahaha this is soo funny embi!
anon: phewww it all went well..no kena marah...
cicim: nasib takde pe..phew phew phew
Post a Comment