The weather in Duhblin has been terrible. It's not as sunny as it was last month. It's always so gloomy in the morning. It just brings my mood down. Even worse, I don't have that much work to do at the office as half of the Funds we administer have now closed. *I start worrying about my company's going-concern!!*
*walking our way to the pier*
*cotton candy* reminds me of a robot in Subang Parade where the Cottan Candy magically appears from the Robot's stomach.
*the just because pose*
Anyway on the way home, I stopped by Moore Street to get some ripened bananas for 1 euro. They always sell these bananas really cheap because ongputih* do not eat banana fritters plus they are on the verge of going bad already. Like lembik. (satu nikmat donia yang mereka kerugian!) I was gonna make goreng pisang tepung adabi krup krap for my sister and friends.
While happily skipping my way home, I saw a Romanian lady, scavenging the bin for anything edible that she can bring home for her family. There I was happily holding 2 combs of bananas, which I know I will not be able to finish, I caught her relieved face having found a packet of celery from the mounts of rubbish.
I felt really really bad.
You see there are a lot of Romanians in Dublin since they became part of the EU. But I shall not explain in the detail as it is a rather sensitive issue.
I passed by her and gave her some of my bananas. I think I only gave her two, I should have given her more. But at that time, I was looking for the best bananas because you cannot give somebody a lembik banana. Can you?
That was all it took to make her smile. "God Bless You" was all she said and that was enough to make my day. I knew I should have given her more because by the time it came to the 5th banana, I was too lazy to fry them.
I'm sitting now in front of the telly now, with the house smelling of goreng pisang and all I can think of is the Romanian lady and how these bananas would have kept her family full instead of making my arms bigger?
PS: Pembaziran itu amalan syaitan, so the next time I buy a bag full of bananas, I should give some to the needy. Tuhan janji, kau bagi 1, kau dapat 7. Apa kata korang bagi aku sebijik LV? Manatau korang dapat 7 LV?
PPS-there is this game during induction in UiTM called goreng pisang. I cannot for the life of me remember how to play this game.
While happily skipping my way home, I saw a Romanian lady, scavenging the bin for anything edible that she can bring home for her family. There I was happily holding 2 combs of bananas, which I know I will not be able to finish, I caught her relieved face having found a packet of celery from the mounts of rubbish.
I felt really really bad.
You see there are a lot of Romanians in Dublin since they became part of the EU. But I shall not explain in the detail as it is a rather sensitive issue.
I passed by her and gave her some of my bananas. I think I only gave her two, I should have given her more. But at that time, I was looking for the best bananas because you cannot give somebody a lembik banana. Can you?
That was all it took to make her smile. "God Bless You" was all she said and that was enough to make my day. I knew I should have given her more because by the time it came to the 5th banana, I was too lazy to fry them.
I'm sitting now in front of the telly now, with the house smelling of goreng pisang and all I can think of is the Romanian lady and how these bananas would have kept her family full instead of making my arms bigger?
PS: Pembaziran itu amalan syaitan, so the next time I buy a bag full of bananas, I should give some to the needy. Tuhan janji, kau bagi 1, kau dapat 7. Apa kata korang bagi aku sebijik LV? Manatau korang dapat 7 LV?
PPS-there is this game during induction in UiTM called goreng pisang. I cannot for the life of me remember how to play this game.
5 comments:
goreng pisang? or pisang goreng?
kalau ayam..ayam goreng.
;)
hahah.hmmm..no wonder I got a b3 for Bahasa!!
ehh but i think it is goreng pisang. tak sedapnya sebut pisang goreng.
We all have good hearts. But, we all could have gooder hearts.
Keep it up
yeah embi why dont u start by giving your brother one gucci wallet,u might end up with 7 guccis!
abah:good gooder goodest.hehe
cicim:no moneyyyy worrr..i gip u bananass
Post a Comment