
Mostly everyone has facebook. Although I acknowledge that it is a good tool to keep in touch with friends and family, it can also be a very very dangerous. It has also become a place where you stalk friends, or friends' friends or your family members. Don't pretend you've never done that before, I admit that I do. But that's all I do. I don't go saving their pictures and send them to other people. (Usually in the case of celebrities!).
During my exam period back in June, I decided that I would deactivate my facebook account. And so without giving it a second thought, I clicked on the button, and walla it was gone...Coincidentally, it was also around the time that the bloody JEWS decided to raid the flotilla heading to the Gaza strip.A few friends asked if I deleted my account in support of Gaza. I would sound a littttttle bit cool if it was the case, but unfortunately it wasn't.
I initially thought that I would log back in a few days later, but it went unnoticed after 2 days. I went online less and sinned less from the lack of gossips. Hehe.Anyway, I know a lot of people who cannot live without facebook and are addicted to it. But I can proudly say that I am not one of them. The only reason I logged back in after 2 weeks was because I wanted to see the pictures of my brother's engagement.

But no, despite being able to go mobile! (My HTC Hero is now unlocked fully!), I just can't be bothered to be online 24/7. And I ain't not FB addict!
ps-all facebook pictures are taken by me. i may allow you to use them with my permission!
During my exam period back in June, I decided that I would deactivate my facebook account. And so without giving it a second thought, I clicked on the button, and walla it was gone...Coincidentally, it was also around the time that the bloody JEWS decided to raid the flotilla heading to the Gaza strip.A few friends asked if I deleted my account in support of Gaza. I would sound a littttttle bit cool if it was the case, but unfortunately it wasn't.
I initially thought that I would log back in a few days later, but it went unnoticed after 2 days. I went online less and sinned less from the lack of gossips. Hehe.Anyway, I know a lot of people who cannot live without facebook and are addicted to it. But I can proudly say that I am not one of them. The only reason I logged back in after 2 weeks was because I wanted to see the pictures of my brother's engagement.
Okay cepat teka, which brother got engaged?

Nope, not the one in the baju melayu! The one in the baju melayu forever must dress well on every occassion! Hehe.
Congrats hor.
Such is life nowadays, you need technology to keep in touch . I get wedding invitations from friends through facebook, I keep in touch with my lecturers through facebook and yes if you are not really my close friend, I will still give you a birthday wish. But now I have something better to give you!
Nope, not the one in the baju melayu! The one in the baju melayu forever must dress well on every occassion! Hehe.
Congrats hor.
But no, despite being able to go mobile! (My HTC Hero is now unlocked fully!), I just can't be bothered to be online 24/7. And I ain't not FB addict!
ps-all facebook pictures are taken by me. i may allow you to use them with my permission!
4 comments:
bravo mimi, for being able to live without FB :)
LOL.
I just find it a really useful networking tool. Stalking, yes, every once in awhile, but for the most part, it's useful for those moments when you just want to drop by a quick message that doesn't always necessitate a response. :)
Ever since I started blogging I noticed that I am using less and less of Facebook. All my energy goes into my blog lol.
But yeah it's a good way to keep in touch with friends... otherwise it's just a good procrastination tool for students =P
Ooh you're gonna buy your own place? Congrats!! How exciting! You get to decorate it however way you want =D
syu: :P
aida:true in a way
sha:i go on fb to get updates..lol
Post a Comment