Pages

Wednesday, February 10

Random Update

 I woke up at 8.00am on the dot today. It's happened now twice this month. I'm a bit worried now that my body shakes itself up at 8.00 am. What difference is it to the sound that goes off at 6.48am every day? Or was it my unconscious mind that led my fingers astray to the dismiss button instead of the snooze button? But really, those two times that I woke up at 8, would leave me breathless and pouncing in my head.

 The sun's been out a lot now . It's nice to see the happy faces in the morning. The people in dart, the familiar faces, which shoes go with whom and guessing if it's lady blonde's or oriental's Chanel handbag. I wonder if they know that I woke up late this morning. Did my hair tell it all? Or did my specatcles give away?

 Why am I using my spectacles again? Ahh, the common left eye conjunctivitis. I suspect that since I have been rubbing my eyes often lately, it's slighlty infected. I know our hands and fingers are dirty because it touches everything, but it's a habit that I must learn to get rid of.

Speaking of habits, sorry for ranting, but I have this colleague who sits opposite from my table. I don't know if I can take his lack of hygiene any longer. It pisses me more than it's annoying. I don't know if it's a habit or to some his habits are normal, but I hate it.I pity the person who has to come and help him on his computer. Whoever that needs to touch his keyboard and especially his mouse should disinfect their hands immediately. I'm serious. 

Come on summer, appear already!

No comments: