It's one of those very few Sundays that I feel really energetic and proud of . I did what supermoms would do every weekend. Clean,mop, groceries shopping and cook.
It started with my ironing my duvet cover and changing to the new cover. Then because it all felt good and somewhat natural, I hoovered the toilet floor and gave it a mop next.I also wiped the mirrors clean, scrub the toilet seat and toilet bowl,domestos them both!Ahh, I can even see my teeth on the toilet seat.
I even gave the sink a scrub and the shower area was scrubbed to remove some of the stains from the red dye. Next, I wiped the make-up table clean and re-arranged the bottles of perfume and what nots on it, to make it less cluttered.
Once I was done, I went down to do some grocery and toiletries shopping. Good bargain, bought for my dad his favourite gel-like toothpaste 'cos it's 3 for 2. Bought three T&G serum for my mane and a toothbrush. I just felt like I need to change my toothbrush. I don't know how long I've used the green one. Bought fruits for the daily essential 5 servings of fruits or veg a day! and also bought the necessary undergarments. It's been that long since I shopped without thinking of the price.
Anyway, I then decided if I'm going to be a superwoman today, I should cook. So cook I did, and after weeks of not cooking Malaysian style dishes, I made Chicken Korma. Delicious? Well I think so, by the smell and compliments from my sister. Ahhh,maybe because she is my sister! And then I sat back and relaxed for a bit by watching a movie. After the movie ended, I prepared my lunch for tomorrow which is Tofu and Mushrooms and Peppers.
While waiting for the tofu to be grilled, I ironed my shirts and trousers ( I can't use the word pants in Dublin!) for the 4 days of formality. And as if that's not enough, I folded the clothes that were already dry and then proceeded to wash by hand some other delicate shirts and pants. I could have done more if not for work tomorrow.
And here I am blogging after completing a whole day worth of activities. This would be on of those few Sundays that I am a little bit more energetic and motherly. Haha.
5 comments:
way to go mimi :) i am now always looking for opposite sundays lol ... lari lagi best hahahah
Mi,with healthy diet of course your not lethargic anymore.See u become more productive and ceria and we can "smell" sampai kat Subang.Yes u will remain that way ever.
My teeth are already gleaming with my favorite teeth gel. But that's secondary compared to your highly productive Sunday. That's what I mean by growing from inside, just like the egg.
Growing from inside does not mean expanding physically too. And that's another activity you are coping very well.
daddy and his wise words...how bout the elephant story?maybe you should tell mimi...hahaha...
hahah smua orang tertipu.it's not about the diet lah..it was just one of those days...
Post a Comment