Anyway we went to Captain America for dinner on Saturday. The food is good, the portion is fair and the price is good. Good food and good company, what more can you ask for? Ahh yess, a trimmer waistline .:P
Oklah I give a clearer picture lah so you can see my double chin.
So good right, I ordered Salad as the side?? Pfft.
And the below picture is taken in the afternoon. My hair is up in a bun and I'm giving you the typical camera phone pose of my PENGUIN sweater. Mad love. I love this new sweater of mine, which I bought in an open market in Camden, London. Makcik tu rip off gila, 20pounds ok. "it's 40 pounds in Topshop, love!" Hek eleh kau compare pasar ni dengan Topshop? Anyway, yalah, I wanted to follow the trend, konon pakai oversized sweaters and leggings are in. But in my case, I was the oversized subject, so the sweater kind of fitted me instead. :P. But anyhow, when Zehan saw this picture she said "Wow, muka dah kurus". I was like you go and see my dinner picture. So tipu. Pictures lie man.I'm a living proof yo.
Happy Face, Happy Feet!
it just means I am well fed! Enough said. :D

7 comments:
you lost weight...i saw with my own eyes ok....
Your sweater is soooo cute! And please la don't worry about your weight so much. You and I both know that you look just fine =)
Mi ,for sure the neck looks longer now.Slowly and surely you will reach your goal.I m proud of your effort waaaa....
Waduh...lehernya jinjang sekarang.
Carry on with your goal. We are ALL rooting for you!!
goooo emi!wah kalau akim camni.cayalah.keep it up!
wah mimi dah berjaya menguruskan badan. Keep it up, k! Ila tu kenaper dah jadik snow white lak? Ke pakai podor lebih....hehehe
kurus!!!!
cunnnn!!!!!
Post a Comment