I long for days when I can wake up and have Pedro mewing beside my ears.That furry ball is now being taken care off by my aunt in Idamansara. I hear he loves it there. Good food, good company.And he can play pretend and everyone will coo over him
I long for the days when I can just dash to kedai belakang to get goreng pisang seringgit because there are people coming and we don't have anything nice to serve and then head on to "sebel ebe", that is Seven Eleven in my grandmother's Kelatan words to get slurpee for my little cousins.
3 comments:
i long for days when i can cubit ur pipi!:P
Mi sebellebe is still there n so is the goreng pisang boys.I think when u come back they will still be there.u can still get the goreng pisang 3 sahinggit.
Mi and I long to see u and hug you while u sit on my lap. Now not so heavy right? Pedro misses u too.
Post a Comment