Pages

Monday, January 18

Signs that you are turning out just like your parents

Signs that you are turning out just like your mom :

1) you read the labels on the packaging of food for the sign that says "Low GI" and happily place it in your shopping basket.

2) you eat Muesli for breakfast and snack on dried apricots.

3)you get excited over non-stick pans and matching cutlery sets.

4) you start planning for your non-existent child of her education path.



Signs that you are turning just like your dad:

1)you enjoy reading self-motivation books

2)you start appreciating pop yeh yeh

3)the tv watches you sleep

4)and lastly your hair starts receding.....

But of course forever young at heart....


11 comments:

June Malik said...

hahahah mimi .. but of course u have ur own unique traits too :)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah!such a cute entry!

ARZ said...

Oi Momoi,

Where U got that picture of me hoh????

Anonymous said...

Belive me sometimes u tend to follow the bad traits of your parents most.Hope not with u hah.Becoz i always teach u the good things like eating healthy and saving a mountain haha....

oops did I just say that? said...

AJ: yeah,but i cannot reveal myself

Anon:Is is acu or ahcim?

Abah: Heheh in my laptop lah, you were attempting to jump like me

Ibu:Yeah I'm eating two egg whites for lunch, with capsicums and mushrooms. Oooh so healthy.

shaQadellic said...

HAHAHAHA...GOOD ONE MIMI...

oops did I just say that? said...

shaq: so which are you?

Anonymous said...

Mimot, u look slimmer just like Lala. Very funny, I hope your bunch of curly hair is not receding!

oops did I just say that? said...

wow pictures do wonders..slimming effect :P

June Malik said...

why is "ibu" anonymous when u know its her?? LOL and boss, its a good pic lah .. the fun side of you :)

oops did I just say that? said...

aj:i know that anon is ibu.traits of the parents of course the anak will know wann..gaya tulis punnnn..i even know when my dad's lawak will be in his stories. hahah