Pages

Thursday, January 21

I think a CHANGE would do you good

 My supervisor said my face didn't change. He saw the picture of me on my desktop, just like the one below:


I laughed it off and said " I take it as a compliment.Forever will look young ok" Is he saying that I am fat since forever??

People change. I change.It's always better if it's the good kind of change, and I hope the change I made, and the changes I plan to make, will be the good kind.

So I have started to alter one part of my eating habits since January 4th. It's a change that I really hope will benefit me in the long run; ie no diabetes, no cholestral problems and the likes of it. It's a baby step, a really tiny one and I've seen some positive changes.

The only two big changes I made were to include low-gi  fruits and food to snack on and cut down the oily fried stuff. Read: Cut down, not eliminate. The result? Active bowel movement, almost twice daily.My skin has also been great. Those nasty big zits have not appeared in 2 weeks and I hope they will be gone forever. See I've had problems with going to the toilet before and I look like a teenager who just reached puberty with fresh pimples popping up here and there. So far the changes have been good, although I have been nicknamed the "rabbit" for constantly munching on vegetables and fruits.

Oh and I managed to lose a kilo. A kilo in 2 weeks. Ok what? So I am going and hoping to journal these positive changes and see if I can, lose another kilo by the end of this month. If I don't update then, do remind me ok? If you want to know in full details what I did or what I eat, just ask me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job embi.keep it up!

ain syuhada jamaluddin said...

kak mimi!!
kalu kak mimi kuwus xd da pipi bantal mcm ain..
huaa``

ain syuhada jamaluddin said...

kak mimi!!
kalu kak mimi kuwus xd da pipi bantal mcm ain..
huaa``

Anonymous said...

Its great shamimi ....what u do should have been done years ago,but its always late than never.Simple small steps can help u reach the mountain...haha old saying but its a fact.make positive changes in life and reap the benefit with satisfaction..bubu

June Malik said...

well done mimi .. dont try to do too much too fast and you will be well on your way. uish, you will need new wardrobe nanti :) .. add a little brisk walking to your new eating habit, 30 minutes per time, 2-3 times a week .. u will be happier :) good luck ! and btw, i am running my first half marathon next month .. I am reaching for my goals and you will reach yours too :) good luck!

Anonymous said...

Not bad Mimot! Just 2 weeks and u lose a kilo? Maybe u shud walk to Ila's house more often. I know ila will like the idea.

oops did I just say that? said...

achim: yalor
ain:pipi ain mcm bantal ke?hehe
ibu:what to do, tok always fed me good food
aj:dont think i'ts too much becos i am not hungry at all, because i jsut spread my meals and include 2 fruits. i thought of joining the summer marathon as well..
acu:dowanlah lazy lah go there..so far..no shopping malls

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]