Anyhow, a good way for me to incoporate creativity into money matters(what my industry is in), is by creating this piece of art below. Oklah,come to think of it, it's not that nice or fantastic lah, but hey, I only have a black marker.
This is a coin box, where I would like my sister to keep her extra tips. It's doodle'able
What do you guys think? Kinda cute right? Considering I have only a black marker to doodle on, this Bear looks like a model from Topshop kan?This is how the back part looks, it is still unfinished because I still need ideas from my sister, just incase she wants me to draw something else.
That is the hekorrr , it's not the number 2.
That's all folks!



3 comments:
kak mimi pun creative jugekk..
i want dat thing!
nak!
nak!
kak mimi buatkan utk ain satu..
ble??
keh3
Mi,not bad,not bad .hey why dont u paint the monalisa look or lookalike..Munakassim hehe...
Since this will be Ila's coin box, guess it is OK that the BMI is on d high side. Infact the higher the BMI the better hoh
Post a Comment