Pages

Thursday, December 10

the right to be pissed off!

Lately I am easily annoyed at little things that gets in my way.

1)Pissed off that the HTC Hero's alarm is so soft that if it get's under my pillow I will not wake up. I cannot hear the alarm!
2)Pissed off that I have to rely on technology to wake me up!
3)Pissed off that I have to eat my tandoori chicken with a fork and knife isntead of with my fingers.
4)Pissed off that my left eye has contracted conjunctivitis again. The second time this year!
5)Pissed off that my sleep is interrupted by nature's call. 5 times.
6)Pissed off that I because I woke up late, I took whatever top that I could wear to the office. It had uneven blotches on it. Even more reason to hate the stupid washing machine at home. I should throw away clothes and not wash them.
7) Pissed off that I have not studied and have not mastered the calculations for P2. It wasn't procrastinating. I just refuse to start. It also makes me kinda happy not having to do what I don't want to do.
8) Pissed off that I don't know how to answer how Islamic finance works. Makes me feel stupid and makes me feel like a bad Muslim.
9) Pissed off that even by writing this post, it will not get me what I want, but I will keep on writing to vent out my anger because that's by far the most thereaupatic.

I should instead take an ablution and read the Quran. I know. I am only human.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mi, its realiy bad that u have this hatred and vengance feelig.Its like trying to get on somebody.Hati akan jadi hitam rosak dan berkudis.Org mukmin kena sentiasa sabar,redha dan iklas baru everything will fall into place Believe me insyallah u can concentrate better.