Was just posing for fun while helping my sister out with her photography assignment.
And then helped her to print her assignment at Reads down in Nassau street. OMAIGAWD no wonder they need accountants like us to review control system. We don't learn Audit for nothing. I swear to God they have to do something about their internal control system. It is everywhere. Yes they may be a printing company, doesn't mean you expect people to understand your signs.
Firstly, there are 3 seating areas, no one at the reception. Well there isn't a reception per se, but that's where the girls who cut the prints are standing. Nobody asks you if you need help, you have to try to figure it out yourself, which I did, and sat there for a good 15 minutes before realising I was waiting at the wrong seat. I asked the person then how would I know when is my turn? Oh, when they say who's next , you should know.
Right, so what if I get 10 stupid inconsiderate person like yesterday who cuts your queue, just because he thinks printing 2 piecees of paper doesn't take long? Ni kalau kat Malaysia, we would've complained and whine Bodoh orang ni semua tak bertamadun and all that. Happy days, kat sini pun sama jugak. I stood up and went to the guy and asked "Excuse me, when should I know when is my turn, you said who's next and I am next". And I had to wait for a good 30 minutes before being served, (in a printing shop!)
It's probably the cheapest printing store in town and for people like you and me, who have no choice but to use cheap facilities, we have to suffer the long ardous wait. And end up pissed off and wish you have a lot of disposable income to just go and print. Just like how everyone complains about Ryanair and Flirefly. We wish we could forget about cheap airlines and get on the national carrier, but there's the price that you gotta pay.

3 comments:
Mimi,
Ko tak wat oline business plak ke;P
Babe, kenalan internet aku tak ramai nak berbusiness online..hehe..tapi aku teringin jugak sbb kat sini brg branded leh dpt murah-murah..
hehe
love ur shoes ;p
Post a Comment