Dear Tun Mahathir,
I know this letter will never find its way to be sent to you, but this is just a little note to tell you how proud I am to be Malaysian. By way of introduction, my name is Shamimi and I am currently residing and working in Dublin, as does the other 2,000 Malaysians.Both Legally and Illegally, but that's a different story altogether and I might proceed with it if you wish.
Another fellow Malaysian colleague of mine, received an email from an external administrator (who is Irish) wondering if he is from Malaysia. Apparently surnames with Sallehuddin, Kamaruddin and Muhyiddin is famous enough to be recognised as a Malaysian surname. Mr external client used to work as a recruitment consultant and he gets excited when he sees a Malaysian, even if it is just through an email.
I was beaming with pride when he said said that while working as a recruitment consultant he got quite a few number of Malaysians, jobs in the Fund industry because "Malaysians are one of the finest candidates and that is why I helped to recruit a lot of Malaysians. " So Mr external client now no longer works for a recruitment agency, but still have a soft spot for Malaysians.
Just to wrap this letter up, I graduted with a Diploma in Accounting from UiTM. Now who says local graduates are not hunted for globally?
Sincerely,
Yours Truly.
PS- I have since graduated with a degree in Accounting and is currently 3 papers away from completing my ACCA. It's a tough one aitellyou!
7 comments:
Goodluck with your exams, may you you pass all 3 and come back home..Acu
Ya, bubu oso waiting for u to finish all n come back soon.We all miss u sob sob...Remember there is alway light at the end of the tunnel.
all the best mimi, u will ace it i know :)
it's okay I'm not going back to KL in another 5 years. I have made up my mind. It's probably for the best.
I can have lots of money and experience. If and when I reach 5 years, only will I rethink if I need to come back to KL. Or if I was made redundant then I balik la
yeah mimi! all the best for your ACCA! :)
gud luck kak mimi~~~
=)))
gud luck kak mimi~~~
=)))
Post a Comment