1) I get super excited to find frozen Nasi Goreng in Lidl. The only reason Ireland could sell nasi GORENG in a frozen form is that the Irish do not understand that Goreng means fried. It should instead be called Nasi Microwave? Just look at my face!

2) As much as I think I am funny and quick when it comes to understanding local jokes, I still don't and would give the Botox overdosed smile when I do not understand my colleague's jokes. Lame gila, but whatever yo. Everytime I put on my knee high boots, my colleague would talk about the jig. I know the jig, but he had to go on about me going for a hoe down. Now that I've googled it, I'm like Oh, but of course I knew what that is! But he went on about washboard. I only know what a washboard body means.Exactly what it means. Aku gheti zapin ngan poco-poco jo.
3) I would buy 15 bananas for €1 to make cekodok pisang. The black and bruised bananas. The only time when the Lady says Thank You Love and probably mean it. Squashed bananas! sapa nak beli?
4)I am probably the only person here who uses the talcum powder after shower. My grandmother taught us to pakai poda(poweder) lepas mandi. Johnsons and Johnsons. But had to substitute with the MNS ones. But Johnson and Johnson's feels fresher.
5) I would try to find minyak angin first to cure my headache. Only resorting to Panadol when absolutely necessary. And have problems translating minyak angin to the pharmacist. So when my cough would not subside, I tried air asam jawa. Hehe.
And we are going for Nasi Lemak breakfast on Sunday morning tomorrow. hehehe
4 comments:
mimieyy....baru aku terperasan, masa aku call ko pasal duit nak bagi kt bapak ko tu kan...time kt dublin masa tu kul 3am ek? muahahahahahhaha....sorry...aku terlupe...hahahahahahahahah patut aar aku pelik knape suare ko macam org bangun tido....huhuhuhuhuhuhu
sorry mimi..... :)
Mi, apasal semua tok ajar mi.Like hey what have i been doing all these years.Baru teringat career woman lah katakan hehe.Youre lucky n i m lucky to have her stay with us.God bless her .Amin
ya lor..podo hahaha...
nasik koreng
dredges Vacuum Cleaners strained Annuity Calculator crust Bariatric Surgery faxed Electric Blankets afloat Furnace Filters jerrica Vending Machines akbar Kitchen Cabinets bracing
Post a Comment