And I thought being the only female in a team of four,would make me the emotional one, full of office politics and tales. But boy, wasn't it good to know that the whole drama doesn't involve me at all.
See we had our appraisal last week, and mine was satisfactory in my eyes, but it was still marked as above expectation by my supervisor. Which I should and am really thankful for. Alhamdulillah. I didn't have any comments on my appraisal form because for the mistakes that I have made, I acknowledge it with a view of making myself better at my job. I take it as an opportunity to improve myself.(hahah, gile tak boleh blah kan, klise sungguh). By the way, that was the line I had used during my interview back in August 2007 when asked what my weaknesses are.
See we had our appraisal last week, and mine was satisfactory in my eyes, but it was still marked as above expectation by my supervisor. Which I should and am really thankful for. Alhamdulillah. I didn't have any comments on my appraisal form because for the mistakes that I have made, I acknowledge it with a view of making myself better at my job. I take it as an opportunity to improve myself.(hahah, gile tak boleh blah kan, klise sungguh). By the way, that was the line I had used during my interview back in August 2007 when asked what my weaknesses are.
" You see, I take my weaknesses, as an opportunity to improve myself, and not as something negative". Pats herself at the back.
I might have mentioned/rant.complained about this colleague of mine, who hails from Mainland C**NA, who was hired with a view that he has vast experience in the field of accounting. I see that now as a whole lot of bullshit. So anyway my supervisor was very clever in making me speak out and tell the truth on my view on our team. I was trying to act all diplomatic, and just smiled and told him I had no comments.Kononnyer, my body language would tell him what I'm feeling. So dia tanyer dengan penuh paksaan supaya saya menjawab." Yes, our team lack in the communication department. I think there is some communication problem going on somewhere."
" Exactly!" my supervisor answered excitedly. He had purposedly arrange for me to be appraised last because he wants a solution and my opinion. So he went on about how he thinks the two other Men in the department have problems which led to the two of them not on talking terms. I didn't like having to talk bad about them both infront of my supervisor.(kalau depan orang lain takpe hihi), because it would feel like I am trying to sapu bon-bon.
to be continued...
3 comments:
Waa above expectation...keep on improving on your work,excite your team,and give suggestions when necessary.Well,keep your eyes, ears ,nose open hahaha...Anyway welldone!
Waa above expectation...keep on improving on your work,excite your team,and give suggestions when necessary.Well,keep your eyes, ears ,nose open hahaha...Anyway welldone!
Baby,
U are now above expectation. You must now strive for "exceeded expectation" like that Astro bro of yours
Post a Comment