Pages

Saturday, May 16

From Siam to Amerika to Afrika

The goalie for our futsal team is leaving Dublin and returning to Malaysia for good this June. So we had a farewell dinner in KOH, a Thai restaurant, which is located about 10meters away from the Italian quarter.Which is quite ironic don't you think?

Anyway, as usual, I, will be late.But hey, hold your horses, it wasn't because I am typically Malaysian, the freaking tights was tattered.I only realised it when I stepped out of the house. Ingat nak jadi gothic chic, tapi muka cam nerd pakai cermin mata sekarang ni, so balik naik atas tukar balik. So,sorry yer wahai kengkawan yang menunggu.

There were a dozen of us (eh kau ingat a dozen of eggs?).12 of us girls, and since all of us are Malays, but I think we could easily fool them as being of Thai descends. So I had Pad Thai. Verdict? So so only lah, I should have ordered some thai curry prawn, would've been better. Tapi poket koyak pulak kang.


Right after KOH, we decided to hit Hard Rock Cafe, for dessert. Haha, padahal semua dah boyah perut dah time tu. And, I had to choose a dress with a belt lah kan?I chose a berry mango smoothie yang ala-ala masam, konon2 air diet.Because yang lain macam ordered Brownies and Cream. Apa? sharing is caring? :P(hahah sebab tak pernah masuk ke dalam HRC Dublin selain itu malam)

So when everyone is already sugar high on their drinks and brownies, we headed to Morgan. Morgan is a hotel which has it's own bar and live band kinda ambience. Since not all of us are the clubbing type, we were basically jsut chilling from another hangout to another hangout. Ok, dahlama giler tak hangout ramai2 macam rombingan cik kiah ke sukan komanwel tu.



We didn't stay that long because a few of them had classes on Saturday morning, so off we went. It was a fun night filled with laughter. Good bye K.nana.Jumpa lagi kat Malaysia yer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mi,dgn makanan yg sabagitu mewah its no wonder your tights pun punah hahaha.