Pages

Monday, May 18

Ich German

I often read Tun Mahathir's blog just to understand simple politics and economics of Malaysia. He simplifies it using a layman's term that mari adik manis can also understand. I took the below information from Tun Mahathir's blog and he gave a brief information on hedge fund.

1. I have listed and explained a little on five schemes for making money out of non-business. The amounts of money involved in these money make money schemes are huge. The hedge funds alone handle 620 trillion dollars. The trade in currency involves 20 times the value of total world trade.

2. These money make money schemes are huge and the earnings of those who manage and invest in these schemes are equally huge.

3. They are not business because they produce nothing and they supply no services. They also create hardly any employment, nor spin off other productive business.


Aiyoyo sammy. How? I mean, ye, selama 2 tahun saya kerja memgproduce financial statements for hedge and mutual funds, for companies that doesn't produce anything or services. I mean I know they don't do physical business, but rather just speculate and use brains to take advantage of the market. It's right as long as you don't con people of their money right?

The thing is, even with the current recession, there are still many new funds coming up.Are they the people with the money now, taking advantage of the beary beary market?

Anyway, it had been raining these day, despite the rain, I'm sweating under the duvet. The new apartment is so warm and cozy, which means horrible summer time but great during winter! Anyway, I want to go for a holiday in Germany.Dusseldorf to be exact because the ticket is damn cheap at less than €50 inclusive taxes and handlign fee. Anyone interested in joining me? Most of my friends are going back to Malaysia, so I'm stuck.basically.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah seronok nya.Bila nak gi?

oops did I just say that? said...

June 12-June 14 2009.

Or, if you want we can go in July. Ticket price is still the same.
The only thing not confirmed is the hostel.
Tempat2 nak pergi semua dah tick dah.

ARZ said...

The Rhine bike routes are fabulous...so I was told la. Can find out for me hoh?