See he often lets us finish our job at our own pace, because he feels that there is no point in barking at you every second and in the end making your life in the office a hell hole. I can say he is one hardworking man who takes only 10 minutes break in 7 hours. Haha. He doesn't eat or drink and doesn't take toilet breaks during office hours. Ok, that's a bit mad, but I could do with not eating, but munching on apples or bananas. Eeee giler nak jadi omputih.
So anyway, the good thing about somebody who is hardworking and patient is that, they present themselves in such a way, that you tend to emulate their ways because you will feel horrible if you didn't. Many times, when I face with demanding auditors who refuse to come into the office to copy documents and instead ask me to scan it over to them, I would, merengek. Silentlylah, because everyone knows how banyak documents there are. So if and when I try to complain to my supervisor, he would react in such a positive way, that I start to think, " You are right!". So he will counter my question with a question. (maybe psycho-ing me) and that always work.
"Really, what does it take you to scan the documents then to harbour ill feelings towards people who are just lazy themselves? They are the auditors, they have the risk to bear if they refuse to be physically here in the office. It's their risk"
Yelah, I know I don't have that extensive knowlege on auditing and the risks,so I pun terdiam lah,pikir jap then scan je lah. But, while I'm scanning these documents, people or managers from a different department would be like " It's the auditors' job! They get paid for it. Tell them to come in. I wouldn't do their job". While folding their arms and tapping the floor.
See, what is so kelakar is that when I refuse to buy extra milk for the office, I got teased sarcastically, because it's like i'm refusing to do my "job". Like they don't mind doing administrative 'job', which is not part of their job scopes like cleaning out the fridge or dishwasher, but will get really annoyed when asked to scan or copy documents? HELLO?! apakah? I think it should be the other way round!
Yes I still have issues with them milk. I swear the fridge is like a breastfeeding machine with quintuplets. They freaking drink 4 litres of milk in a short span of 3 hours. There's only 1 pregnant lady in the office.Unless we rear cows, I don't think there's enough milk supply for the people in my office.hamparagas.
4 comments:
mi,senang kalau bawa lembu kat office.haha minum berapa banyak pun tak abis.
tp kalo ada lembu kena ade org nak kena jaga plak, nak kena menyusu plak. kena kasi makan. department mane nak bertanggungjawab?
-maaf rumput tiada dlm budget bulanan-
y oh y...i need em green rumputssss supaya susu lembu itew cukupp
eh su su is how ain use to spell it out kan?wehehehe funny lah!
Post a Comment