Ireland has been visited by Mr Sun a lot theses couple of days. It kinda makes me feel that the weatherman is up to something fishy, maybe destroying the Summer days to come with rain.
Life has been very very normal, not much drama or travel tales to blog about. The only thing that's keeping me sane at this moment is my holiday plans I have in June-August. We might plan for a trip to Paris in August and in between June and July, I'm thinking Amsterdam/Germany/Greece. So randomly picked right?
A colleague was asking me how do I travel jam packing my holidays only during the weekends? It's because I save my holidays for Malaysia! Did you know that we only get 22 days worth of holidays per year? And the total public holidays, that I can remember would be 9/10 days. Which is considered very very little.
Anyway, just wanted to randomly update the blog, just incase uols ingats i ni sibuk study!miahahha.
2 comments:
penipu. every lunch break, ur almost head to toe covered in all those p3 books and little notes.
mimi jgn stress2. kang uban tambah2.
Bagus la mi,see the world.Tempat2 yg nak pegi tu macam nak gi spore dekat nya.
Post a Comment