Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls,
Due to the popular demand of knowing what I have been talking about in my previous posts, let me present to you, my picture on the very first day of school. Still without my spectacles. And as I said, I do not lie, and pictures do not lie. My super high socks and pinafore.
Oh why did my mom try to tie my hair like Chun Li's? Ok, I can hear your super loud laugh now. Well, at least my grandmother never made me feel out of place. She said that as long I was hygenic and smart, people would still be flocking to be my friend. Hehe, I never had problems getting friends.

9 comments:
heheheheheheehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehheheh....aku tak leh stop gelak.....sorry sorry sorrryy sorriw
Momoi,
Sumpah....comel. Tebam
SUMPAH!!!!!!!!!
Ini bukan CUN LI
TAPI CUTE LI!!!
wahahahahahah!commelll!!hahahaha
mimi, both of you look so comelllll..hehehehe can we get to see more?
comel bangat. ikhlas ni. sangat-sangat.
ahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha.........
lawak pls!!!!!!!! sumpah comel sume same!!!!!!! omg, n ur head cm ala2 lentok gitu ahhahahahah....
i'll b d happiest mother klu i ade anak montel cmni!!!!! haha
hahahha..ye ye saya tau saya comel.sila tgk plastik yang dijinjing.tok kata takut air tumpah kalau tak letak dalam plastik.hahaha.
kak mimi!!
chummeelll sngat2.....
hehe~
skrg pon chumell jugekk..
kihkih~
Post a Comment