Pages

Wednesday, April 29

Jumping on the bandwagon

I didn't realise how my facial expression and smiles are the same even from 5 years ago, and I have a valid picture to prove it.God, even the way I hold it looked scarily similar. It's totally coincidental and it's taken from different people in different continents. Yes I may not be the most photogenic person, but here goes.
Back in 2005, when I was erm,..19?
2009 when i'm still 23.

Anyway since we are now about pictures and photography, and I can't bloody deny the fact that I'm very very Malaysian at heart.Sila tengok all the jumping pictures I took during my travels. You know how now every Ahmad,Siti and Abu has at least one jumping picture? Well, maybe I overdid it, but here goes.
Pisa.Prague

London

Langkawi
Dublin
Rome


Brussels

Eh, sorry sorry, cubaan yang tidak berjaya.Brussels

Kau ingat ini pilem? Nak ada bloopers?

Sumpah, I was trying to lift myself up.So was Ant, but only Diana managed to jump.Haha.Eh, so you think it's all picture perfect? Do you know how many jumps it took to get it perfect? More than 10 times ok!!

Brussels


Lompat si katak lompat.Terkejut berok.


Ini baru landing. Sumpah burok gile. Ha gelak gelak. Macam ular tedung pun ye gak.

Ok, so si kurus Naem ni je yang boleh lompat cantik gilerr.Haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mi ,no wonder the frog likes u.Sbb mi suka lompat.Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Impress dgn gambar lompat2 ni bukan senang nak buat!

I have one lompat pic in fromof Old Trafford,


Semua gambar kena pixelate


sebab terlupa tuck in baju! habis nampak perut buncit!

moral nak wat gambar lompat: tuck in bajuD:

oops did I just say that? said...

haha.mungkin juga sampai phobia katak.

babe:aku pun ada satu yang nampak perut boroi.tapi tak diuploadkan.terlalu hazab.haha

Anonymous said...

emiii cicim with mum n dad kat jakarta now. we miss u when we go shopping and we didnt take anything lompat shots like u.hehe