So yes, I eat them for lunch almost every alternate days, and I have mastered the art of not getting it stuck between my two buck teeth, but unfortunately it still gets stuck at my wisdom tooth. Oh yes, I have wisdom tooth people.Wait, I have wisdom teeth actually.
Anyway, this entry is not about tuna.
I was in the office's toilet this afternoon , mengangkat air sembahyang (purifying myself for the preparation of performing prayers) and was gargling water into my mouth. You know the normal process of mengkumur mulut membuang bau ikan di mulut. I had me bottle with me, which I use to tadah the water to later wash me feet in the process of purifying myself. Suddenly an Irish lady appeared in the toilet. Since I did not want to be starred for filling the Snapple bottle with water in the toilet, I continued gargling for a good 1 minute.
"The water is not very good you know". I turned to this lady and stammered an "Uh..yeah. Ahaha (gelak fake) no, no I'm not drinking it". She looked at me again this time, through the reflection of the mirror, and then to my bottle, and her looks said exactly what I think she said "Why the hell in God's name are you drinking tap water in the toilet?". She probably thought I lied about drinking the water, or she must've thought I was crazy. " No, it's not good!". This time really convinced that I should listen to her.
I then stop gargling and decide to lather my hands with soap, just to slow down the process, with the hope that this annoying lady would go away already. I sensed that she knew I was going to be doing something peculiar , she reapplied her second layer of mascara, while eyeing me in the corner of her eyes. Would she find it weird that I had to also wash my hands to my elbows and wash my face, a bit of my hair, and oh my feet as well? She would probably die of a heart attack. I swear she was also wondering what was in my little black bag, a margic carpet perhaps? No my dear, it's called a sejadah!
So I went into the toilet cubicle and sat in there till she left so I could continue on taking my wudhuk.
On a separate occassion, while I was in the middle of washing my face,( mind you it was winter then), a colleague of mine happened to bump into me in the toilet and asked "Mimi, are you ok? Why are you washing your face??" Are you sure you are ok?".
"Oh, no worries, I'm fine. I like washing my face, itt's refreshing!", I replied calmly. She looked at me as if thinking I was probably the only person who washes her face in the middle of the day during winter. Haha, honestly the last thing I need is giving explanation on what I was doing or going to be doing.
It's bad enough that they saw me coming out from the janitor's room during lunch time. It raises concerns,awareness and oh suspiciousness. In times of recession, you definitely do not want that. Haha.
2 comments:
hahahahaha lawak giler aa boleh terbayang ko duduk dalam toilet cubicle tu sampai org dah takde
aku lagi horror. Bawak mineral water yg boleh suck masuk dalam toilet. (biasalah org kg, nak gak basuh) Keluar toilet, ada this lady pandang aku sebab dia heran apalah bunyi creeettt creettt dalam toilet:P
mi bu ingat one day you have to let the cat out of the hat.hehe kelakar juga.But i m proud of u,despite the difficulties.God bless u.
Post a Comment