The highlight of the trip would be the visit to Mini Europe,which was located about 15minutes train ride to Heizel. We bought the ticket before hand at the Hostel and got 1.50euro cheaper. So a tip for young travellers like moi, check out offers available at your hostels.And as expected, the weather was bright and sunny and jackets aside, we were ready to tour around Mini Europe.
I suppose mini europe was created in Brussels, since it is the capital of Europe and in a way its the way the Europeans show unity amongst them. I think it's a good place for travellers who are tight with time to visit this place because you are able to see miniature models of the famous buildings of each European countries. So I can say, I visited 27 countries in a day.haha.
Bukan aku yang gajah yer, bangunan ni model scaled down to 1:25

Republic Czech



Lithunia?
I don't know which country it belongs to! Sorry.
To really tour around the place,would probably take 2 and a half hours, but since the weather was too hot and Jaja was down with fever, and her battery was exhausted, we just skip through and headed to Sablon.
Sablon is the street where the sinful acts began.! The street had rows of , chocolate boutiques. There were so sweetly displayed and so enticing, I dream of having them for breakfast,lunch and dinner! In between the rows of chocolate boutiques were shops selling famous belgian waffles and belgian famous frites!(fries). I told you everything about this trip was about crouching bunny,hidden tummy.
Republic Czech
Lithunia?
I don't know which country it belongs to! Sorry.
To really tour around the place,would probably take 2 and a half hours, but since the weather was too hot and Jaja was down with fever, and her battery was exhausted, we just skip through and headed to Sablon.
Sablon is the street where the sinful acts began.! The street had rows of , chocolate boutiques. There were so sweetly displayed and so enticing, I dream of having them for breakfast,lunch and dinner! In between the rows of chocolate boutiques were shops selling famous belgian waffles and belgian famous frites!(fries). I told you everything about this trip was about crouching bunny,hidden tummy.
Then it's Godivaaa!! I thought it said Go Diva! haha. ok, lame joke, terikut Anna.
bersama abang jepun,naem.
utk mengexercise kita lompat yer kawan2
bersama abang jepun,naem.
jaja was pretending to read.haha.
3 comments:
mi u sure ah ur working for audit firm and not as a stewardess for ryan air? travel obersea every week is it?
OMG!! sedapnya BELGIAN WAFFLE!
TEMPTING!
wah! cantiknye gmbr2 tue especially mini building. hehehe! mesti seronok dok ireland kan? :)
Post a Comment