A repeat of facebook.
1-i quiver and get goosebumps at the mention of frogs.it's a phobia that I can never ever get over.i f**king hate frogs.
2-i used to be afraid of cats/kittens/ all things hairy(sorry guys), until Pedro was brought into our home, I can now snuggle2 with him.But I still hate going to Mamak with a lot of stray cats, I just can't do random cats just yet.
3-I used to think, or imagined that there were naked people living underneath my pillows. They were cave-men like. Why are they Naked? I have no idea.
4-When I was about 5 and everyone was calling me Alleycat because of my frizzy, untamed 'lion's mane', I used to repeatedly ask my mom why God made me with curly hair?
5-My mom thought of a better question for me and asked if I preferred being borned wtih labioschizis (bibr sumbing than curly hair). I thought for only a second and answered with a yes. Obviously I didn't know what labioschizis was at that time.
6-I only knew what retarded meant when I was 12 because Benjamin Fong used that word alot. But I remembered asking my mom what a virgin was when I was 10. I cooly asked her "Ibu, the people I chat with on mIRC asked if I was a virgin.What is a Virgin?".
7-I listen to certain songs and have in mind what kind of scene it should be and picture the ambience.
8-I have a few happy and sad songs, but I have one rainy song and it's With or Without You by U2. Ironic isn'tit how U2 is Irish and Rain can be considered a season in Dublin.
9-When I was 7, I thought an accountant is a cashier and an engineer is a mechanic.Just because.
10-I like to think that I'm funny and I speak Manglish only when I'm with my Malaysian friends.
11- When I'm in Dublin, I convert Euros to RM, when I'm in KL, I conver RM to Euros. How weird is that?
12-My memories of London included watching a naked woman on telly, I didn't know it was allowed and wanting to go in a bookstore to get books.What was I thinking?Oh and I saw a real Gypsy beside our Caravan.
13-I call my maid Mama and my whole family calls her Mama. She said Indonesians would love to get a hair like mine and cut it real short, comb it, then walla, Mat Rocker kerinting kembang. Bleargh.
14-I want to have a reunion with my close friends, somewhere outside of Malaysia. US maybe???
15-I still have the bolster my arwah Tok made for me and my Dad is the guardian of the bolster now.
16-My brother introduced me to Uk Garage and House music. I love both Genre and they are my feel good song.
17-I eat almost all vegetables except BEETROOT. It was a diet gone wrong. I swear I will never touch it ever again.
18- Before I sleep, I like to stare at the darkness and look at the colourful dots in the dark. Eh sure aa u guys can't see those colourful dots in the dark???
19-I cried when I found out I had to move to "Bogor" to pursue my studies, but in actual fact, it was Bota, which is in Perak.
20- I purposely failed the MRSM exam thingy because I didn't want to enter boarding school. Yes, I did the let's just shade it in sequence.
21-I have only 1 cousin on my mom's side.
22-I hate it when people spell my name with a Y. It's S.H.A.
24- The name of my class in Standard 1 was 1 Mata Kucing.And my class teacher's name was Mrs Rose Mary( I think and she had a really small face). I sat beside a girl name Raja Elena and I didn't go to her birthday party because I thought she was just kidding.
25-I think my Dad and I, we both have the same style of humour. And we finish each other's jokes.
26- I used to collect stickers. From Pasar Malam to those you get from Metrojaya.I used to follow my aunt to the pasar malam to get "stinkers".
1-i quiver and get goosebumps at the mention of frogs.it's a phobia that I can never ever get over.i f**king hate frogs.
2-i used to be afraid of cats/kittens/ all things hairy(sorry guys), until Pedro was brought into our home, I can now snuggle2 with him.But I still hate going to Mamak with a lot of stray cats, I just can't do random cats just yet.
3-I used to think, or imagined that there were naked people living underneath my pillows. They were cave-men like. Why are they Naked? I have no idea.
4-When I was about 5 and everyone was calling me Alleycat because of my frizzy, untamed 'lion's mane', I used to repeatedly ask my mom why God made me with curly hair?
5-My mom thought of a better question for me and asked if I preferred being borned wtih labioschizis (bibr sumbing than curly hair). I thought for only a second and answered with a yes. Obviously I didn't know what labioschizis was at that time.
6-I only knew what retarded meant when I was 12 because Benjamin Fong used that word alot. But I remembered asking my mom what a virgin was when I was 10. I cooly asked her "Ibu, the people I chat with on mIRC asked if I was a virgin.What is a Virgin?".
7-I listen to certain songs and have in mind what kind of scene it should be and picture the ambience.
8-I have a few happy and sad songs, but I have one rainy song and it's With or Without You by U2. Ironic isn'tit how U2 is Irish and Rain can be considered a season in Dublin.
9-When I was 7, I thought an accountant is a cashier and an engineer is a mechanic.Just because.
10-I like to think that I'm funny and I speak Manglish only when I'm with my Malaysian friends.
11- When I'm in Dublin, I convert Euros to RM, when I'm in KL, I conver RM to Euros. How weird is that?
12-My memories of London included watching a naked woman on telly, I didn't know it was allowed and wanting to go in a bookstore to get books.What was I thinking?Oh and I saw a real Gypsy beside our Caravan.
13-I call my maid Mama and my whole family calls her Mama. She said Indonesians would love to get a hair like mine and cut it real short, comb it, then walla, Mat Rocker kerinting kembang. Bleargh.
14-I want to have a reunion with my close friends, somewhere outside of Malaysia. US maybe???
15-I still have the bolster my arwah Tok made for me and my Dad is the guardian of the bolster now.
16-My brother introduced me to Uk Garage and House music. I love both Genre and they are my feel good song.
17-I eat almost all vegetables except BEETROOT. It was a diet gone wrong. I swear I will never touch it ever again.
18- Before I sleep, I like to stare at the darkness and look at the colourful dots in the dark. Eh sure aa u guys can't see those colourful dots in the dark???
19-I cried when I found out I had to move to "Bogor" to pursue my studies, but in actual fact, it was Bota, which is in Perak.
20- I purposely failed the MRSM exam thingy because I didn't want to enter boarding school. Yes, I did the let's just shade it in sequence.
21-I have only 1 cousin on my mom's side.
22-I hate it when people spell my name with a Y. It's S.H.A.
24- The name of my class in Standard 1 was 1 Mata Kucing.And my class teacher's name was Mrs Rose Mary( I think and she had a really small face). I sat beside a girl name Raja Elena and I didn't go to her birthday party because I thought she was just kidding.
25-I think my Dad and I, we both have the same style of humour. And we finish each other's jokes.
26- I used to collect stickers. From Pasar Malam to those you get from Metrojaya.I used to follow my aunt to the pasar malam to get "stinkers".
4 comments:
hahha this is by far your farniest entry worr!realy enyoy reading it. i also like u when it comes to number 9, as for number 20-i didnt know also!!
Mi, i can still remenber u asking why u r born with curly hair but i guess as u grow oldrer u now sort of like it.But high maintenence ma nak cari pro nak trim n shampoo.
I used to collect stickers too. I'd spend my pocket money buying nice textured ones from Memory Lane. How's bout that? Hahahahah!
your random fact is cute la!!! esp bibir sumbing hahahaha
Post a Comment