Pages

Thursday, January 1

 The weather is nice today. I think I'm going to be doing something productive today. Good weather brings good vibes.

 We got a half day yesterday, which left me super excited because when I received the email it was half past 1 already, and I was having my lunch. Is it ethically right to continue lunch break or continue with 30 minutes worth of work?

 Tahun baru bermula hari Isnin sebenarnya. Maal Hijrah. Oleh kerana harini baru saya ada masa lapang, saya tulis lah sikit-sikit benda-benda yang jadi tahun 2008.
1-balik Malaysia, dua kali.Hehe :)
2-Naik gaji, dua kali. Hehe :)
3-Jadi permanent staff. :)
4-Join gym and... :)
5-Pegi Manchester in July and London in August
6-Zaf datang in August
7-Kumpul duit
8-Amik exam dua kali
9-Oh pegi Kota Bharu masa balik Malaysia
10-Tau masak Indian food yang bukan kari namanya
11-Alamak I think that's all. Tapi tetap bersyukur.Amin.

1 comment:

Humann ツ said...

if i was not mistaken,
she already have one
but i forget the url.
well,i will asked her after this
Anyway,tanx for the advice,ahaha
:D