Pages

Thursday, December 11

Insomnia-
inability to obtain sufficient sleep, esp. when chronic; difficulty in falling or staying asleep; sleeplessness.

Pelik tapi benar. I have been having sleepless nights. I finally get to doze off approximately 4.30 am. And I have to get up by 7.15pm to get ready for work. If you do the math, it's about 2 and half hour of rest. Yes, although I am in bed by 11.30pm, I will continue to toss and turn, meniarap mcm penyu, sujud,kaku, but to no avail.

Dulu kecik-kecik adalah orang tolong tepuk montot, tapi kat sini , siapa nak tepuk bagi tido?

I am tired beyond comparison. It's been two days and the first day it happened, I overslept till 8.15am. I could only brush my teeth and thank god that I had taken my bath the night before. If anyone out there has good tips on sleeping peacefully,soundly,just like a log (bukan nak compare dengan log!), just like a baby milking, please help me.

If I go another day with only 2 hours of sleep, I'll probably look like a Somalian Child.(no offence).And I have Kung Fu Panda Eyes.

Maybe I should perform Sembahyang Tahajud or Sembahyang tengah malam. ....

2 comments:

afandiyusof said...

meh tlg aku siapkan thesis...komfem ko senang tido...muahahahaha

Anonymous said...

mi, your sleep pattern change bec you spin after office.the spin has got effect on your body bec ure fresh and your mind is alert.thats what happened to raqim .mayb its just in passing.Why dont u ask the cute New Zealander.