Pages

Sunday, June 8

Well it seems that not only politicians are turning to blogs to get their thoughts published, some pious religious ustaz are also jumping on the bandwagon as a medium to spread their beliefs. Not a common sight yet, but it's slowly getting there.
A friend mentioned to me that even my former alma mater will be introducing a course specializing in writing blogs. 'Kursus Penulisan Blog'. Hmm, I wonder how many people will receive the ANC award then. As for me, I'll just use this as a medium for me to jot down my life here in Dublin.
That aside, as some of you are already aware, I'm seating for my professional paper tomorrow, as much as I'd like to think it's easy, it isn't. Am i fully geared for this? I am not too sure myself. The readings and quizzes have been done, albeit errors here and there.I still need to have some facts memorised. Hey this is not rote learning, some things just need to be memorised.
I don't know how I did it during my diploma and degree days. Seriously.Maybe there were less things to worry about.
Anyway, I'll be heading to Manchester on Saturday morning, I'm all excited to go for a mini holiday after the much stress work and studies. So for all ye Manchester United fans out there, just envy me for a split second alright?
I might have a little surprise on July.... But that has got to wait, till I finalise everything...SO toodles~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

waah going to manchester just like going across the causeway to spore from jb.envy u...anyway u deserve it.And i know what u r going to do there...

Miss Aida said...

Ah, that's great.

I reckon, everyone has a right to write. :) Why not? That's the beauty of the freedom of speech.

Pourpres~ said...

hahahhahhaha kursus penulisan blog! hahahahahaha. hi mimi.

afandiyusof said...

nak pesan!!!!!!
nak kopok twisties

afandiyusof said...

nak pesan!!!!!!
nak kopok twisties