I am blogging during my lunch time in the office. I know if I continue my workaholism, I will not get enough rest. Hehs, so here I am, promising a blog entry.
As soome of you might already know, I was in manchester during the weekend, but unfortunately I still haven't got a hold of the pictures, so I shall write about that later in the week ok?
Work is forever in my mind, simply because my department is in a constant roller-coaster ride, without a stop. When I do go for holiday, even for a day, work will be back-lagged. So, sometimes, despite the unholy hours and pay, I will stay on and finish my work. It never was this much work. Maybe because more work and responsibilities has been delegated to us.
Let us all pray that at the end of August, I will get both bonus and pay rise, which rumour has it, up to 15% of annual salary. Oh Wow, boleh beli kereta sebijik!
Ok, it's almost 2 now, I better go rinse my mouth before it smells of tuna. Ye, hari2 ngaadap ikan tuna tu.jelak.
4 comments:
oh wau! boleh beli kereta sebijik!
ko menghadap tuna tiap2 ari ke?
fuhhhhhhh.....
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Maxed Out Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]
It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood avenues to produce an income online.
Post a Comment