Pages

Thursday, May 8

I don't recall Dublin being this hot this time around. The weather during the weekend was perfect, that for once I'm not complaining about the shitey Irish weather. It was way too sunny to be sitting at home studying or doing the laundry. So my friends and I, so as not to miss this (maybe) once in a few months opportunity, we decided to just stroll along Henry Street and Temple Bar.
You could actually feel the scorching sun on your back, and many Dubliners were down to their shorts and skimpy top (that the older generation would say,"It's fit for a child!").Some of the guys even went topless.
We lazed around Haagen Dazs , just so we could parade our sunnies while the buskers serenade us with their rendition of Beatles's songs.I had a pashmina wrapped around my top, just in case the weather turned shites, and while messing around with the camera, we decided that, a pashmina can be used in 3 different ways!


As a headscarf.
(I look like one of the Malaysian artist who just got back from Umrah.)

As penebat sejuk di tengkuk


or....As a skirt

Jakunkah? Haruslahhh jakun..Mana senang dapat panas!

4 comments:

afandiyusof said...

umrah?????? huhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuh

Anonymous said...

mi, bu ingat aishah balik dari umrah.chewaah bagus tudung nya 3 in 1 gitu.

Anonymous said...

hallooooOo...nice to see u on blog...chumil!hehee...kawan jom! ;p

oops did I just say that? said...

siapakah anda wahai ditot?