I know I've promised a blog entry for le family, but alas, the file transfer is not working, so I'm sorry.
Yes I know, I have some followers on my duh-blin entree, oops I meant entry, but it has to wait till tomorrow. And since, I have my last class tomorrow, I probably do not have the time to blog,so you'd probably expect an entry on Wednesday. But not to dissapoint my readers, I have lots of links on the bottom right of this page, which are rather entertaining, only perhaps not as witty as mine.
Excuse my perasan-nes, as it's a full moon out there. If you are in luck, you might see me turn into wolverine.Only, without fangs.Speaking of fangs, and the likes of teeth, my wisdom tooth is erupting once again. I've had problems with it since forever, that I now understand why I'm not that wise at times. Hmmm, or perhaps I do not get enough calcium. Oh beg to differ you will!
Toodles
1 comment:
Maybe think of getting your wisdom teeth out.
The pain can persist for years on and off.
Post a Comment