Pages

Saturday, December 22

So here is the continuation of my Barcelona trip.

We went to see the famous cathedral Sagrada Familia by the amous architect Gaudi. I would say that I was truly impressed with his ideas, it being back then in the 1800s. Amazing. We did go up to the tower, which was about as high as KLCC (gahah tak lah tipu je), but it was rather high up. And I, was suddenly afraid of heights ok! Let's see the inside o the unfinished cathedral.


And I paid 5 euros to enter this place, with my almost expired DBS student card. Hahaha.
The inside of the chapel. I loved how he had brilliantly arranged pieces of coloured glass on the walls/window. Oh whatever you call it. Haha.
The view from the top. Oh hello Spanish Harlem!. It has perfect town planning. All the buildings have precise plot measurements.

You can see the cuakness in my face ok. It's so windy and high up there!!! I feel like throwing up. Seriously.
Yeah the picture from on top. If you notice clearly, it has elements of Corn. Ye jagung. I went to the museum and found out that not only was Vegetables elements used, but Animals and people as well.
The walls, going down.
The spiral stair case, which we took to go down.!! scarry ok!! Only one railing on the wall. Scarry stuff.
That's about it, I have more pictures from the Sangrada Familia, but I might bore you guys. It was getting dark when we finished touring the place, and we decided that we need to prepare ourselves for the dinner.
Bla bla bla...
The dinner was in Reborn, somewhere in the Catalunya city centre.

Katanya, gwe kelihatan seperti anak patung!
Pabila yg mabuk2 menjadi gila.

Squiddddd
Basikallllllll at night....

Ok that's all folks!!!!!!! I have nothing else to blog..daaaaaaa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nampaknya your LB look smaller sebelah yg tu haha... a consolation kan

Anonymous said...

nampaknya your LB look smaller sebelah yg tu haha... a consolation kan

Anonymous said...

the restaurant was suborn laaa.. u mabuk jugak malam itu? iskhhh...

ARZ said...

Spain, here I come...pedalling in summer time

Anonymous said...

mims,ur hair dlm second pic tu gile cool!!

Anonymous said...

can i visit spain jer and tak singgah dublin to visit emot?huhuhuh

paperheART said...

hehh... sagrada. hehh... *sniff* wargghh... mau jalan2 tengok building jugaaa....

owh well... happy new year to u my lovely curly fries.