Pages

Thursday, December 20


The long awaited Barcelona has arrived, and left. It left traces of happiness that could last , hopefully till the new year.
Yes, the city is Gorgeous, the people are pretty and the language is simply romantic. It was not as cold as Dublin is, and that, I must say, is one of the highlights of Barcelona.
We arrived in Girona airport, that's like the LCCT (for those who swears by Air Asia.). It was exactly an hour from the City Centre, and burnt 21 euros for a return ticket. That aside, by the time we arrived at U232 (the hotel we were staying in), everyone was waiting for us.

"OLA!!!". Honestly, I did not expect that from the receptionist, I, stammered an "Oh. La" in return, and felt really stupid. Got my card for the room, and headed upstairs to freshen up in a hurry, since everyone else was super hungry. Off to Hard Rock Cafe, we went. Oh seronok!! I didn't know that my boss would treat us, or I'd order some fancy food. Haha. Nothing much happened that night, since it was just a time for the matsalleh to get drunk, club and eat. As for me, I took the opportunity to snap pictures in HRC and talked to some colleagues (that I've never talked to).


We slept rather late that night, since, it felt like, there was a whole lot of catching up to do. Talking the night away, and I decided then, I had to try the fantastic bathroom. It was a record for me, I think I was showering(sbb shower dia punya kepala besar giler, and there's another one yg tepi badan punya) and bathing (sbb bathtub dia agak besar )for an hour. Scrub a dub dub!
The next day, we started our day around the pigeon park and La Ramblas,honestly, compared to Grafton Street or Henry Street, La Ramblas, wins hands down. Not only are the buskers more talented, they even have prettier statues.

Along the streets, there are stalls selling souveniers, as well as pets. I'm not too sure why they are selling pets along the streets, but one thing though, the people loves to show off their dogs.
Then there were the Dry and Wet market, which sold fruits,chocolates and meat.

Flower StallsPet Stores
Got gold karer bicycle oso!!



The Market.

My mum will love this market. There's a lot of variety of fruits,vegetables,ice creams,chocolates and meat. And it's all colourful! We walked around here for about 10 minutes, and decided that the market would aggravate our cravings!

Gummy bears and jelly!

Got buah manggis ok!!
Laici and belimbing oso got ok!!!

Ah, well,for those who have had cravings for local fruits, since arriving, please do come to Barcelona!! Best giler!!
I noticed that there are many Indians people in Spain, and they can speak Spanish,English,Indian and French. Kenapa tiada orang melayu yang merantau dan kerja di tempat2 exotic ini???
I will continue part two in the next entry ok? Mengantuk la.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go i wanna go oso ok.Mayb 2 yrs time bubu come again....Yessss