Anyway, while cleaning up my picture folder, I forgot to show you guys the pictures of amna's cupcakes that I decorated.
So yesterday was one of my colleagues last day, after serving the company for 3 years and 3 months. It was a teary-eyed affaair for a bit, but since there was a few birthday celebrations as well, there was a lot to celebrate. My boss, popped the champagne bottle, took out the crates of budweiser and offered to those who drank. He offered us Malaysians 7-Up for a change, I declined both. The bosses were walking around, laughing, joking and god knows what else, but I had tonnes to do!
Although there was a lot of work to be done, everyone was in a joyous mood,that work felt like play. The hours preparing for this Monday's audit flew by quickly. To top it all, we all had a super long lunch at Chi. A farewell lunch, kinda. It's really funny to see all of them, trying out Indonesian Fried Rice, Beef Rendang (rendang tak berbuah),. And they all makan nasi pakai garpu!!, and it took them freaking ages to finish up their rice. And it probably took me a 10 minutes to wallop the King Prawn Thai Basil and "boiled rice".
Initally I said I wanted white rice, and the waitress looked at me and said " Hah? you want FLY LICE or BOY LICE?". "Aiya misss...mao tuck tenggg mao tuck teng..I want white rice....oklah, BOILED rice can?" Oh.
Then one of my colleague ordered UDON NOODLE, ( one uton nu tel .) Haih, thank god Gina wasn't there, or we'll be laughing our ass out.
So I manage to snap a picture of my colleagues and I. Guess which one is my supervisor,quick!
6 comments:
uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... not fair!!! really not fair!!!
Momoi,
Real funny...real funny. D striped one your supervisor? He's forcing a smile. Your smile? Natural meh
the small one in white shirt ya thats the one.betul kan?
hahaha....
the guy in red!!
i rasa its the where's wally guy kerana dia nampak kejam. if i betul, i nak uton nutel!!!
Post a Comment