Pages

Sunday, October 14

With my short 10 stumpy fingers, I'd like to ask for forgiveness for all the bad deeds I had done this year, whether intentionally or not. Although, initially, with the work load in the office, putting me off the Eid Mubarak spirit, I'm glad I regain in back.
We cleaned the house and rearranged the furnitures, and now I'm free to do my sit-ups, 'turtlebacking' activity,sprawling in front of the laptop. Jaja made rendang cili api,while I made some rendang called rendang ayam perak. Our first attempt, but glad that it turned out well. Amna made the chewy chocolate chip cookies, illegally copying Mark N Spencer's soft cookie. By the time all the food has been prepared, it was 5 am. I was dead tired, but managed to wake up to go to Malaysian Hall.
Nothing grand or dandy about this year's Raya, there wasn't any real celebration on the first day in Malaysian Hall. But anyhow, taking pictures for Raya is a must for everyone. Everyone was in dressed in their best baju kurung/kebaya/melayu on that day. A very colourful occassion, I must say.
The first house we went to was at Ab's house. His mom made for us Mi rebus.Best kann??!!



We actually stopped to snap some pictures at the canal before heading to Ab's house, simply because the weather looks bright and sunny. Hehe.
Myself and Jaja.
The next house we crashed, was emmet's and iqbal's house. Ada lontong! Rumah orang Johor!.
Azie and Myself.

Ok, to cut the story short, there was about 8 houses that I attended on the first day itself. And yes my friends,it did not do justice to my stomach!.
Anyhow, Raya is all fine and all that. I would just update you with pictures ok? Since I am tooooo lazy to thinkof anything funny or brilliant to say.
Oh and by the way, if anyone noted on an ANNoNyMOUS COMMENT below, all I can say, this is my blog. Some people probably have never heard of the word freedom of speech.It's funny how this anonymous person reads through and follow my stories, but have something against me.
@ candy's house
pishang and i

feels like at home

selamathariraya~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely photos.ada gaya n most importantly ada seni lah angle2 gambar dng pancaran matahari di pagi yg shadu....