Because today I decided to let the alarm snooze slightly longer than usual, I decided to wear the 'office' looking dress to work, because it's the only one that is ironed.Ngeh ngeh. And because I wore that to the office, I got a lot of approval looks from my colleague. Some even thought I had a date later that evening. Haa, see what a 0.50 cents belt from Pennys and a RM399 office dress can do to you. Even the Arab guy in the office, smiled while I was on my way to his table.
Albeit the fact, the stupid auditors asked for more statements to be scanned to them, and it's a b**** trying to console everything, I smiled. I smiled when my supervisor asked why it's taking me ages to get the documents, only to agree that it isn't my fault that the documents are missing.
I smiled my way to Clerys, because I heard that there was the mid season sale. I smiled a chesire grin, when I saw that Morgan had that cute little coat with a bow on the neck, and I had to get them before I get crazy. I
3 comments:
perasan la tue.. aniways, ko tue janganlah nak kutuk auditor auditor.. dorang buat keja dorang jer.. jangan ingat diri tue bagus.. cuba kalau ko dapat keja kat p*C dulu, ke mane tah yang ko tak dapat interbiu tue, bukan ko pun jadik auditor?
ko ni snarnya ok.. tapi kekadang tue ayat tapis2 laaa.. buat nyampah orang.
-akubukanauditor-
mims dear selamat hari raya.i ada new blog ok..no longer using the old one.take care.mwahs.
mimi! selamat hari raya! maaf zahir batin. keep on typing... believe me, tak menyampah pun.
Post a Comment