Pages

Monday, October 22

I didn't ago to 3 rumah terbuka last weekend simply because I was watching Grey's Anatomy from Season 1 and Season 2. Which literally means, I was potatoing infront of the laptop from 11am to 11pm.With breaks, in between, to bathe,to solat,to eat and to use the bathroom.
So is it wrong to now want,to change my profession? In your dreams mimi, you can't even look at a frog , or hear about a frog before jumping onto a chair.
Nobody actually knows this, but the main reason, why I never took biology in Form 4 was because I cannot dissect a frog. Yes, I have been informed beforehand that it's a compulsory execution. I'd rather get executed!
I'll let you guys into a little secret of mine, back in my ponytails and scab days. My brother,sister and I were going 'hunting' at 'the hill', when I decided to put on my sister's new pair of shoes. Me, being the cheeky little girl, decided to wear her shoes without telling her. While humming and putting the shoes on, I suddenly felt this really cold,sluggish,jelly-like sensation on my toes.
But, being the "adventurous" kid I am, I DUG into the shoes, thinking it was those newspaper/papers they shove in new shoes.
My chubby fingers dug into the shoes, and to my utter horror, it was a jumping,cold,sluggish frog! weebit weebit, it jumped out from my hand, or I threw it away. I can't remember! I cried my lungs out and ran to my waiting grandmother. I couldn't even get myself to tell her what just happened. I cried and cried and I huffed and I puffed and huffed and puffed(alamak..mcm 3 little piglets pulak dah,silap).
My grandmother thought that my brother had disturbed/poke/fought with me. Hehe. The little devils that we were.So that's the real story on how I became a FROGOPHOBIA!.

No comments: