Pages

Wednesday, August 29

Workload is piling in the office, but slowly I'm learning to organise my work. I'm slowly learning bigger responsibility. The type of responsibility that could affect your work, and determine your pay rise..(kan Amna kan?)
I am beginning to dislike the external auditor,(due to the mountaining queries=dierang pemalas nak cari sendiri). Anyway, I wil be getting my first pay on Friday.Yay!, However,since I had not submitted the 12A form, I will be taxed at 42%! But, I can claim my money at the end of the year, so kira macam saving lah...
Ok, some random things that happened this week and last:
1)The next door neighbour brought ferrero rocher chocolates for us.Hehe.
2)I have been branded as "high standar", by a guy,because apparently I speak with an accent..errr? sure onot??
3)My shoe stinks, and I only just found out because it is leather shoes.But kasut Clarks pun bau ker??
4)My ACCA class has started, and I don't know what the lecturer is talking about
5) I eat cereal for lunch because it keeps me full until 6pm
6)I sleep at around 11pm everyda
7)I have no more working clothes to wear, and I need to go shopping
8)I wake up at 7am everyday
9) I know the faces of people who take the same bus as me
10)I think I should stop blogging as I need to sleeeeeep.SO toodles~

1 comment:

Shah Baharudin said...

"7)I have no more working clothes to wear, and I need to go shopping"

U can wear the clothes you have twice in a week you know...hahah