Pages

Monday, August 20

First day of work was alright. The bus ride took about 20 minutes and I was kinda early because I followed Amna to work.
I was introduced to everyone, and then it was straight to training with T. All was good, and after lunch, I was at my supervisor's desk, learning Financial Statement.However, I have no PC yet, I have no calculator yet, I don't have a lot of things yet.Haha.
But the office is quite nice, the people are quite nice. There are about 4 other Malaysians, so yeah. I'm kinda enjoying the work I have to do because it involves numbers and audit, BUT, I know it can be stressful as I need to be PATIENT,METICULOUS,DETAILED,and PLANNING!.
So, yeah, I'm a little sleepy already.I should sleep now, see you guys again, soon..BTW, go HERE http://www.irishtag.ie SAPA FRONT COVER?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu...glamour u...ada wurld tour ker?...hehehhe

Anonymous said...

tag rugby? wat's dat? Is it Touch-n-Go like our express lane on highway?