So far work has been quite fun and bearable. It is usually unlikely for you to hear someone mentioning that they like their job right?And although I do have a lot of things to write, but somehow I can't get myself to blog, probably because I have to think, and I am too lazy to think.
Everyday I wake up by 6.50 am , and have ample time to get ready, since to get to the bus station takes approximately 10 minutes of morning stroll, and if I get the bus before 8, I will be half an hour early to work, but if I take the bus after 8, I will not get a seat, and I will reach the office at 8.51am. Thank god there is no punch card!
Anyway, the bus ride is quite pleasant, with the free Metro newspaper that they give out daily, and myself equipped with mp4. Sometimes getting on the bus, together with other Malaysians as well. A good socializing meeting point, I must say.
My office is situated near the sea, so that's another plus point of taking the bus.Calm and serene. So tomorrow will mark my 1st week of working, and my ACCA class commence this MONDAY!..Yikes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment