Pages

Wednesday, July 11

It's 5.26 am,and I am wide awake after performing my subuh prayers at 5 am.So Dad, how much earlier can I go huh?.It's the jet lag, and it doest;t help that it is summer now, and the weather is horrible.(It's so bright outside right now)
The first thing that reached my mind as I stepped out of the airport was;IT IS COLD!. I was really disappointed that it wasn't hot,and I was shivering while waiting for the cab.Oh, now I miss the Malaysian weather.
I have yet to get my body used to the Irish weather.The hair is pretty tame now and the skin is behaving itself.Although, a few has said that my cheeks have 'nourished' over the weeks, and the skin is tanned."GELAPNYER!!". But they said I looked more orange than burnt.What, I look like a marmalade??
I'm still on the look out for jobs, I have not send in, an CVs yet, because I am still updating my CV.Insyallah, I will do it, today morning. As my dad always says, we should start working in the morning.Hehehe.
I have nothing much to blog about, except that the SUMMER SALE IS ON!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go lady marmalade!

Anonymous said...

its 830, and im at the office having cheerios for breakfast
[AGAIN] despite already having a yummylicious tuna sandwich homemade by my new 'bibik' dis morning.. gud luck mencari kerja. nanti same2 leh shopping kat BT!

Anonymous said...

When you wake up in the morning, you have 2 choices - go back to sleep and continue your dream or get up and chase your dream