Pages

Tuesday, July 3

The Champion of all Drama quuen goes to this particular lady who bought "this strange looking good in plastic bag" from strangers from the Macau border. Her plastic bag got snatched from the "guy who are dressed like armies" and she got really defensive about it, and they were shouting and fighting ( imust say)and they brought her upstairs for further investigation. And, the unexpected happened, she chased them all the way up the staircase and tried to grab her goods, but was pushed down by these Guys, and she tumbled down the stairs,BUT, in a manner that was so dramatic because i noticed that she rolled her self few steps more. Oh sungguh Komunis lelaki2 ini.But then again, they are just doing their jobs, and she was, errr, protecting her goods. And for your information, we were the lucky souls to have witnessed it right smack infront of us. While my dad was busy trying to talk to the taxi driver.
Anyway, when all the drama was over, we headed to Fu Long Hotel. It's a 3-4 star Hotel, which was quite big and comfortable, albeit the hard bed. What amazes me, was that it was really that clean.! They changed the combs , the tootbrush set, the whole basket of things every single day. Hey, I am impressed.It, being only 3-4 star hotel.
I did not wait long, and wandered the streets with my sister. We were first assigned, to 'tapau' food for dad.He wanted Mc Donalds, because there was no Nasi and Lauk Campur, but we found a CHinese Muslim Restaurant behind one the buildings. How did I know it was Chinese Muslim? They called upon us "muslimin-muslimin??"..I then checked myself and sister out, wondering, which one of us had a veil or scarf on.Hmmmm..It's the Malaysian and Melayuness in me, I suppose.
And there, I tasted the real authentic Halal chinese food, typically like the chinese stalls in Malaysia. Champion I tell you. They knead the flour and it became a thick dough, which, within minutes, turned into spaghetti thin noodles?!. I was really-really impressed. And, plus the cook was chinese-cute,with very flushed cheeks, due to the kneading.We didn't know how to ordered. My sister and I ordered Noodles and Rice and "Mat", which, we only later found out was mutton.Haha.The only few words he knew was Chicken,Beef, 'Mat', Rice, Noote,.
So how the hell was I to order Lam Mee or Cha Kuay Teow or CHicken Rice or Beancurd Tofu?? Well, I could flap my arms, to say I wanted chicken and 'mooed' to say I wanted meat.but wht do I do if I wanted beancurd?!!!!!

to be continued

No comments: