And my job quest continues, even under the horrible rainy weather. All made up, only to get splashed by rainwater, not a very pretty sight now is it?
Well, the interview went alright. I'm not going to tell which agent it was, because of personal reasons, but those who wish to know can ask me. I knew I have not been for any interview in a long time, and I think I really need to brush up on some 'unseen skills' of mine.
Miss H was very easy-going and gave me some very good tips, which actually is just about as common as a commoner.Haha. So yeah, my task for this week is to do some research on that specific job I'm looking for.
Honestly, if any bosses or employers are reading my blog, please please please hire me!! I need the money, now that the sale is on!!
We watched Harry Potter yesterday. It was not too much to my liking, but it's alright.And later went to heavenly to drink ourselves silly hot choclate..hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment