Pages

Friday, March 16

When the clock strikes 12 this midnight, all ye Leprechauns will come out to play...
It's St Patrick's day as at 17th March, and I'm going(hopefully) to go and paint the town green!(red) tomorrow. What is St Patrick's day u ask? Saint Patrick's Day has come to be associated with everything Irish: anything green and gold, shamrocks and luck, as well as a day to remember Mr Patrick who died on this day.
Jumping on the green bandwagon, I bought the leprechaun hat at the 2 Euro shop, hoping to be part of the crowd watching the Parade tomorrow. Cross my fingers I will wake up on time.Part of the big green event, the City Council, had injected some fun into the lives of us non-pub goers.
It's the DUBLIN EYE!! Or so I think. If KL has it's own ferris wheel, check out our version of it!
Ferris Wheel. Kalau Malaysia ada, kita pun ada...
Model-Model Kasut Baruku..


We didn't go on any of the rides though, since we were in a hurry to Sya's cousin's house. GOt baby baru lah..Naira Putri. and the elder one is Dhia Dania.Comels nyer gerams!!
Ada gaya jadi nanny??

Ibu-ibu dan bakal ibu...
Ok, sebenaryna, tgh nak tunggu St Patty esok..Daa..

No comments: