Pages

Sunday, January 14

Well I shan't blog about anything stressful as it will spoil my mood, but I'll just re-cap the event that happened in brief

1-Did not receive the parcel I thought my parents sent me few months back. It was a letter from NEXT, it was my pay slip!, for a measly 34.17,after deducting emergency tax of 20 something euro. Come to think of it, who would pay me that much for 7 hours?

And these are the things that make me super duper happy;
1- I manage to grab a good deal in Zara, and spent 15 euros for 2 tops and a lipgloss.Hehe, and more to come tomorrow.

2-The things you can do when you have money constraint and a person wants to charge you a freaking 10 euro for THREADING my upper lip and 7 euro for my chin!!!!.
So, on to the web I searched, and few minutes later, I am hair-free!. Internet really is my best friend and I can proudly say that I can now do threading. I'll charge 5 euros for both upper lip and chin!Hoho..I bet my first customer will be my dad!

2 comments:

ARZ said...

what is it about threading?? Why do I need to thread?

wénkt said...

Zara!!! love it