A new year, a new start,a new place and new friends.Hrm, what else is new? No new clothes or shoes though.It's the the second day of 07, and finally I have time to sip a cuppa and reflect on the past year. A year full of drama and whatnot. A year filled with achievements and utter happiness. A year of self-discovery and exploitations.
1.Sucessfully graduated on time in Diploma In Accounting in UiTM (UNiversiti Teknologi Mara) with ANC. ( a pact made since 2003)
2.Worked in a small company doing basic accouting.(Good pay for a little job)
3.Furthed my BA Hons in Accounting and Finance in Dublin Business School, Ireland
4.Learned how to cook and hopefully master it by the time I'm 25.
5.Made friends, no enemies yet though.
6.Donated blood for the 3rd time.Ngeh ngeh ngeh.
7.Got kissed by a stranger (an old man though)
8.Had fun.
9.Had fun.
10.Had lots of fun.
11.Got a bit more matured.
12.Appreciate family,friends and my country,Malaysia.
13.Butt and Waist shrunk.Yeah!! Not the face though.
OK,okay so I know, I did nothing that could change the world or change the society. But at least I proved that my Malays too, can succeed and obtain good results!
Aeniways, haven;t been doing much, just babysitting juniors and bringing them around town!Toodles~!
No comments:
Post a Comment