And Monique and the other local Irish were having a good time laughing at the accent of the Corks (pun intended). Haha, ok so now that sounds horrible. But Cork, really is a state in Ireland. It's already hard for me to follow the Dubliner's accent, and the Cork's are worse.
Dubliner: How are Yee?
Corker?? : I'm gooden love en
Dubliner:What are Yee doing like ? ( they love to put a like at the back, although its totally redundant)
Corker: Cooking porken
Notice the en at the back of each word? They liek to add in en as it means love. So they might just call me, Mimin, or Girlin , which means like Mimi Dear or even if they say like porken, they mean like nice pork. Haha. understand?
Anyway, amongst other things that were discussed were books,health obviously, communism and Irish stuff.And it got to a point where I was asked, what Malaysian product is famous ? Or what represents Malaysia, like how Celtic and Guiness and Baileys are associated with Ireland.
I was stuck for a moment, and foolishly answered, Teh Boh and Beras Jasmine! Hahhaa..I wanted to say KLCC, but when they ask products, I was really dumbfounded..
Am, however told me that I should've answered Wau Bulan, Ghazal, Zapin, Budu, Nasi dagang and Belacan?!! Hah? WIll they understand ?


Huhu SO what do you guys think I should answer? I should learn to be a Malaysian AMbasaddor!
3 comments:
eksss mane i tau it was for ur wellness club. i tot u saje nak tau.
if i've known, i'll say klcc and putrajaya and LANGKAWI
products - kicap aminah hassan!
Thank you for dropping by.... I datang tinggalkan jejak ...Dan salam kenal ...... :)))))
maybe our national car, Proton..that would be ok..i think..:)
Post a Comment