1-It's winter and it is freaking cold, and in order to heat up their body, they have to eat.
2-Night falls earlier, thus they eat dinner twice.Haha
3-It's boring here and there's no other night hangouts except pubs (no mamak, no mapley aaa..!!), so everyone loves to invite each other to their house for sesi makan-makan.So eat we must!
So yesterday, we had another pot luck session for lunch, and Jaja and I prepared the rice for Nasi Lemak. I didn;t know it was that simple! Except we didn't have any halba or daun pandan. Fawzul prepared the Sambal Sotong while Am prepared the Fried Chicken. The guys from Edz's house brought Cucumber and Eggs.!
So I cooked 9 pots of rice, which wasn't enough (I didn't know 5 guys could eat thaaaaat much!). The first batch of rice took longer than usual to cook, we had to recook it again, as there was antah. Lack of santan rupanya...! Hehehe. Quite content that it turned out well and it was definitely "plate licking good!"
The kakaks at Am's place made DOnut , and we all made our own shape from the dough! I came out with a lot of ideas!! HEhe..
2 comments:
wow....yummy :)
A for Amna!!!
Post a Comment