I must admit that it's tough out here. It's tough adjusting to a new life. It's tough with a lot of distractions. The evil box with connectivity to the world wide web, that every so often screams out my name. And the other evil accomplice, the warm comfortable bed.
It hit me that exams are in two months! TWO MONTHS? and where have I been all these months? Other than hit Jervis and Grafton?. In front of my laptop (as I'm still doing now)!
Sigh, I find it a bit different or perhaps difficult to adjust, without any mid-terms or tests to test me since I'm so used to the style in UITM.
So this is what I do to de-stress myelf.


Although this mini table isn't the same as the original thing, but this would do to satisfy my cravings.But, my fellow competitor and accomplice are not here with me...Sob sob..

AND taking pouty pictures ala jolie!!

It's been quite a stressful week...Seriously, so alas my assignment is done! and I'm quite content with it..And parents are coming here next week! which only means good company and good FOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment